Latinos have never been known to shy away from a bit of passion, so where better to spend your honeymoon than the continent which lives and breathes romance.
From the seclusion of an estancia in Southern Patagonia to the lively samba beats on the streets to Rio and absolutely everything in between, Latin America has something for everyone.
We have selected the most exclusive lodges and hotels to ensure that you can enjoy this once in a lifetime trip in the utmost privacy, while seeing some of the region’s most amazing attractions at your own pace.
Some of our favourite Latin American honeymoon activities:
- Sundowners aboard a private schooner overlooking the colonial town of Paraty on Brazil’s south coast.
- Escape the crowds with a private helicopter rides over the Iguazu Falls for a birds eye view.
- Go on a relaxed horse ride on one of the remote trails in Patagonia or the Atacama desert.
- Take in a tango show in Buenos Aires and savor the spine-tingling passion and romance of this iconic dance.
- Escape to a private cabin overlooking the Torres del Paine National Park in Southern Chile
Ready for your trip?
Let us help you plan everything.
We do not subscribe to the ‘one-size-fits-all’ philosophy. Sample itineraries and cost estimates are meant purely as a guide. To find out more, please contact one of our expert travel consultants to plan a customized itinerary based on your budget and interests.