As seasoned travellers seek ways to make each trip that little bit better than the last, so too increases the dizzying array of adventurous excursions on offer all around Latin America.
Why settle to take a glimpse of the Perito Moreno Glacier from a walkway when you can don your crampons and walk on the ice? From high adrenaline volcano climbs in the Ecuadorian Andes, kayaking and rafting through Peru’s Sacred Valley or zip-lining along Mexico’s Copper Canyon to the more gentle adventures of a canoe trip in the Pantanal or a leisurely horseback ride in Patagonia, we have all your adventure needs covered.
A few of our favourite adventures:
- Spend a week on a Jeep Safari exploring Chilean and Argentine Patagonia
- Hike, bike, raft and kayak your way around the Sacred Valley in Peru
- Travel between traditional Haciendas on a multi-day horseback ride in Ecuador’s highlands
- Snorkel and dive in the crystal clear waters of a cenote in Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula
- Take to your canoe and go Piranha fishing in the Amazon Rainforest
- Travel to the end of the earth on the ultimate adventure – camping near the South Pole.
Ready for your trip?
Let us help you plan everything.
We do not subscribe to the ‘one-size-fits-all’ philosophy. Sample itineraries and cost estimates are meant purely as a guide. To find out more, please contact one of our expert travel consultants to plan a customized itinerary based on your budget and interests.