Nothing compares with a honeymoon safari in Africa – private dinners in the most romantic natural settings, luxurious rose-petal-filled baths, plunge pools overlooking herds of wild animals, sundowners sipping your favourite wine or cocktail as the African sun sets.
Our experience and relationships in Africa allow us to book the best rooms at the leading safari lodges, organise special bush breakfasts and intimate dinners under the vast African skies, and recommend the perfect beach resorts to cap off your honeymoon safari.
We can also arrange visits to local villages to enhance your cultural experience as well as visits to animal sanctuaries if you want to 'adopt' an orphan elephant or lion cub during your honeymoon.
We have arranged hundreds of honeymoon safaris – all unique and memorable – and we will create a bespoke honeymoon for you and your partner at no extra cost.
SOME SAFARI ACTIVITIES FOR HONEYMOONERS
- Ride a hot air balloon over the wildebeest migration in Kenya or Tanzania, or over the red dunes of Sossusvlei in Namibia, with a champagne bush breakfast to finish with.
- Renew your vows with one of the tribes in East Africa.
- Spend a starry night sleeping on a 'star bed' where your ceiling will be Africa's big sky.
- Hop on a 'mokoro' or dugout canoe and cruise along the waterways of the Okavango Delta – one of the most serene safari activities.
* Please contact us for more details about our Honeymoon Registry where you can get your family and friends to contribute to the cost of your honeymoon safari.
Related Activities in Romance
Ready for your trip?
Let us help you plan everything.
We do not subscribe to the ‘one-size-fits-all’ philosophy. Sample itineraries and cost estimates are meant purely as a guide. To find out more, please contact one of our expert travel consultants to plan a customized itinerary based on your budget and interests.